Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Work Vlog: August 3 to 7

 Welcome back to another work vlog recap. This week, we had smoke come in and it was bad until Thursday :(. I had two different schedules for work which was fine.


Monday: Today was a good day with the kids. I worked my normal schedule.

Tuesday: Today was another good day however we could not go outside so we had indoor water play.

Wednesday: Today was another good day with the kids. We still could not go outside and I did go home early. I did get asked to work 6:30 to 3:30 on Friday!

Thursday: Today was another good day with the kids. Today I worked from 7:15 to 4:15pm.

Friday: Today was a busy day with the kids. I had to put in so many lunches. I worked 6:30 to 3:30pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharon's birthday

  Today is my grandma's birthday.