It's all about my Perspective
Home
Saturday, August 8, 2026
Weekend Vlog: July 17 to 19
This weekend marks my niece's 6th birthday.
Friday: Tonight, we did not do much of anything but relaxed and work on laundry.
Saturday: I spent the day with my niece and my parents.
Sunday: I did not do anything but door dash
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharon's birthday
Today is my grandma's birthday.
Weekend Vlog: May 22 to 25
Welcome to another weekend vlog where I have a three day weekend. Friday: Tonight, I just came home and just relax. Saturday: Today I work...
Day in the life: April 4, 2026
Written on April 4, 2026 This morning, I got up and got ready for the day. I was going down to Salem and getting him. I hope that this is ...
Weekend Vlog: May 15 to 17
Welcome back to another weekend vlog recap. Friday: I came home and just relaxed for the rest of the night. Saturday: I spent some time wi...
No comments:
Post a Comment